Boat Jumble terms and conditions
Terms and conditions relating to the 9th Lymington Boat Jumble on Saturday 3rd March 2018
We are holding a Boat Jumble on Saturday 3rd March 2018 from 0930 -1200 at 9th Lymington Sea Scout Hut, Kings Saltern Road, Lymington SO41 3QD, next to Nick Cox Yacht Chandlers
Now in our 6th year, this event provides a great opportunity to buy and sell (in good condition) any of the following items;
BOATS, DINGHIES, SAILING GEAR FOR ADULTS & CHILDREN, BUOYANCY AIDS, WET SUITS, CANOES, KAYAKS, SUPS, BOOTS, ROPES and ANY YACHTY JUMBLE YOU HAVE LYING AROUND!
Items can either be donated to 9th Lymington Sea Scout Group or sold on a commission basis as follows:
- £0 – £10.00 seller receives 60% and 40% is donated to 9th Lymington Sea Scouts
- £10.01 – £50.00 seller receives 75% and 25% is donated to 9th Lymington Sea Scouts
- £50.01 + seller receives 90% and 10% is donated to 9th Lymington Sea Scouts
Please support our event by contributing items to sell and coming along to buy too.
If you have items you wish to sell…
1. Deliver items to the Scout Hut during the following times:
- Thursday 1st March 1830-1930
- Friday 2nd March 1830-1930
- Saturday 3rd March between 0800-0900
2. CLEARLY label all items with your name, size, specifications and price with safety pins or string as applicable – any items not labelled with these details will be considered to be donations and sold accordingly
3. Put your clothing items on hangers beforehand as we are providing hanging rails
4. Please provide a box or suitable bag labelled clearly with your name so that we can place any unsold items in it at the end of the sale
AFTER THE SALE
Collect your money and any unsold items from the Scout Hut at 1300 on Saturday 3rd March
Any seller’s profits and unsold items not collected at 1300 on Saturday 3rd March will be deemed to be donations to 9th Lymington Sea Scouts.
Thank you in advance for your support
Executive Fund Raising Team
Contact: 01590 674014 – email@example.com